Hello and welcome to my website. I am Helena, a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, with experience in Cognitive behavioural Therapy (CBT) self help strategies and the Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT).
I lived in the UK for 17 years (1999-2016) where I worked in the NHS- mental health for 10 years (5yrs in Psychological Therapies). Since 2017 I have my own private practice in Přelouč, small town near Pardubice (Eastern Bohemia region).
I work predminantly with adults and teenagers suffering from anxiety disorders (panic, OCD, hypochondria, generalised anxiety disorder, agoraphobia and other phobias, social anxiety, stress, burnout, sleeping problems),depression and adjustment problems with long term health conditions or life changes.
Sessions can be face to face, or on phone or Google meet, Zoom, Skype, Whatsapp etc.
Price list (for sessions in English):
Face to face, online or over the phone 50-60 min 1000 Kč Face to face, online or over the phone 90 min 1400 Kč Couples session – face to face / online 50-60 min 1400 Kč Supervision CBT a ACT 50-60 min 1000 Kč
Bank details: Fio bank no. 2901199351/2010
Could you please include your name and date of the session in the notes to recipient. Thank you vey much.
If you are paying by bank transfer:
The session has to be paid 24 hrs after you make the appointment otherwise it will not be possible for it to take place. Thank you very much for your prompt payment.
Cash payment for face to face sessions:
If you pay for the session with cash you need to also pay a deposit for the following session, therefore the first payment is 2000 Kč. The deposit is there for the case of clients making appointments and not attending or not cancelling the session on time (48hrs ahead of the session). If you decide not to continue with the sessions the deposit is refundable. You do not pay anything for the last session as the deposit is used for this.
My contact details:
Mob: +420 777 067 344
2011 Low Intensity Psychological Therapies Recovery Programme, University of Exeter
2009-2010 Postgraduate Certificate in Psychological Wellbeing Interventions, Birmingham City University
2002-2005 BA (Hons.) in Psychology with Education Studies,
The University of Winchester
Trainings and CPD:
- Training –Mindfulness for Acceptance and Self-eseem, Joe Oliver a Richard Bennett, Contextual Consulting a Think Psychology
- Training – ACT pro depression and anxiety, R. Harris, Contextual Consulting
- Training – ACT made simple R. Harris, Contextual Consulting
- CPD- Online conference ACBS UKROI
- Training – Tune-up Tuesdays with R. Harris, 12 training sessions online (grief, trauma, obsessions, working with body, etc.), Contextual Consulting
- Training – ACT for trauma , R. Harris, online, Psychwire
- Training- Inside This Moment: Using Mindfulness in ACT to Promote Radical Change, Kirk Strosahl and Patti Robinson, Contextual Consulting, London
- CPD-Czech CBT Conference with workshops, I also presented at the conference: IAPT, the English revolution in psychotheraputic care
- CPD-Mindfulness Conference, Prague
- Training-STOB: CBT for weight loss, Prague
- Training- An Experiential Introduction to ACT, Introductory and Intermediate level, University of Birmingham
- CPD-Mindfulness Conference for Stress management with workshops, Prague, Czech Republic
- Training – Assessment, Measurement and the Multidisciplinary Approach, University of Edinburgh
- Training – Managing anxiety and depression with people with LTC, COINCIDE Manchester
- Training – IAPT supervision Course, University of Birmingham